Welcoming your Wedding Guests to Woodloch!
Check Out Woodloch's Newest Blog!Shared by: Cara Stokowski
Are you using Woodloch as a spot for you destination wedding? Do you want to provide activities for your guests other than your wedding?
Well Woodloch has that all taken care of! Not only do your guests get to stay in a beautiful home over in Woodloch Springs, but they have a whole resort of activities to keep them entertained! From hayrides and shows, zip lines and climbing walls to boats and swimming at our gorgeous lake, your guests will get a bountiful vacation experience!
How do you get to enjoy the best of both worlds? A beautiful wedding AND endless activities & entertainment?
Now, your guests are here for your wedding, and you wouldn’t want them to get so caught up in the fun that they miss your important details. We recommend you keep your guests well informed with a custom itinerary for each of your guests as they check in!
In your itinerary simply welcome them to your wedding weekend, and map out the different events that are taking place and the times.
Some things you may want to include are:
- Rehearsal Dinner location and times
- Ceremony and Reception location and times
- Transportation information (If you arranged for Woodloch to Provide) Include times and locations for pick up and drop off
- Next morning breakfast Location and times
- Any scheduled private activities
- Then any information about key activities around the resort, you would like your guests to be aware of
You can have these printed on cards, or even staple them to resort activity sheets and maps. Some couples even choose to make welcome baskets to be placed in the houses or given to each guest as they check in.
Some of these items can include:
- Snacks such as Pretzels, chops or crackers
- Candy or gum
- Items such as Tylenol or aspirin
- Maps of the local area just in case your guests would like to go explore!
- A tooth brush or small tubes of tooth paste and floss just in case there forgotten
And if you really want to get creative you can make the bags or baskets in the colors of your wedding!
This is a perfect way to thank your guests and welcome them to your special weekend!