Inside Information: Build a Winning Woodloch Scavenger Hunt Team!
Check Out Woodloch's Newest Blog!
~Shared by J. Ranner
One of Woodloch's most challenging medal events is, and always will be, our Family Scavenger Hunt. Typically, teams of approximately 12 players go head-to-head in a trial of physical prowess, knowledge, and of course scavenging abilities! While we never simply give away answers for our hunts, we can supply your team with a few tips and pointers to give you a competitive advantage (or at least keep you from finishing dead last :P).
So, without further ado, here it is!
- Team "Variety"- The best teams for the hunt tend to be quite diverse! Intelligent beings, superior athletes, and even younger children all bring different skills to the table, and you would be wise to have a little bit of everything!
- Equipment- Unlike other events, such as Name That Tune, the use of laptops, tablets and phones is perfectly legal and even necessary to a degree!
- Cardio- Be ready to RUN for almost an hour straight! Eat a good breakfast and wear sneakers! You snooze, you lose!
- Research- While we NEVER just "give" away hints or item listings, you can win them by checking WoodlochEdge.com and successfully winning our games! Also, pay attention to the photo galleries for even more hints.
- Solid Leadership- Your team captain needs to be able to efficiently delegate tasks and RALLY your team's spirit! Absolutely essential!
Remember, if this happens to be your first visit to Woodloch, the campus is HUGE. We will be sending you scrambling across all 135 acres! The more experience your team gains, the better your chances of obtaining the coveted medals!
So take these tips, pay us a visit
, and show us what your made of!