Bigger Splashes than a Water Park in the Poconos
Check Out Woodloch's Newest Blog!
Anyone who has been to Woodloch Pines Resort in the Poconos knows that summer time means getting drenched. Whether it’s the suds tub in Double Dare or big splashes on our 30+ foot water slide into our private lake, Woodloch has enough water fun to trump the term water park . . . It's more like a WATER WONDER WORLD!
Here are just a few of the water activities that you can expect to get soaked in:
- A year-round indoor Kid’s Splash Zone complete with water guns, mini-slides, bubbles, fountains and everything the youngest in your group will love.
- Newly renovated for 2012 is our outdoor swimming pool complete with our brand new outdoor bar and grill!
- Bumper boats provide all the fun of catching family and friends off guard while squirting them with water!
- With so many docks to jump off of and so much sand to play in, our beach front makes for the perfect lake vacation! Activities available at our beach front include: kayaking, canoeing, sail boating, paddle boating, row boating, water skiing, boat rides, and more!
- Even on rainy days, you can splash around in our indoor heated pool complete with water basketball and a shallow end for new swimmers.
- Get the entire group together on the outdoor pool deck, and relax in the foamy bubbles and soothing warmth of our new hot tub that can accommodate up to 14 people!
- Spend a little time inside at our Pool and Sports Complex complete with Jacuzzi, hot tub, and saunas.
- Also available at Woodloch Springs Golf Community, right down the road from Woodloch Pines, are indoor and outdoor pools, a kiddie pool, Jacuzzi, and two large steam rooms.
- The Social Department also hosts a variety of water activities:
- Water Slide Contest
- Our messy and wet Double Dare complete with blow-up pool, slip & slide, suds dumpster, and more.
- Woodloch Pool Games in which teams of 10 to 12 people compete in six water contests in our outdoor/indoor pools!
- Kids Water Fun Games: children’s games like hopscotch with a water twist!
- And of course, on a hot day you never know which activities may contain squirt guns, water balloons, and other big splashes!
So when you’re trying to decide between Woodloch or the water park down the road, remember that an all-inclusive downpour of fun awaits you at one of the world's best family resorts* . . . WOODLOCH!